USING WINDOWS PC
WE SET UP A NEW COMPANY FILE
OR USE AN EXISTING CLEAN COMPANY FILE.
UPON REQUEST OF A QUOTE WE WILL GO THROUGH ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS YOU PROVIDE AND USING THE SCOPE OF WORK WE WILL PROVIDE YOU A WRITE UP OR QUOTE FOR SERVICES.
ALL CLIENTS GET A CONTRACT FOR SERVICE WHICH WILL OUTLINE THE WORK TO BE COMPLETED, PRICES, AND TIME FRAMES.
USING HIGH SECURITY VOUCHER CHECKS VINCENT BOOKKEEPING WILL INPUT YOUR BILLS INTO QUICKBOOKS AND PRINT YOUR CHECKS FOR YOU TO SIGN.
*WE CAN SET UP ANY OF THESE SERVICES.
USING THE BILLS FROM YOUR VENDORS, TIME SHEETS FROM YOUR EMPLOYEES AND SET GUIDELINES SUCH AS MARK-UP % OR CONTRACT TERMS, VINCENT BOOKKEEPING WILL CREATE INVOICES FOR YOU TO APPROVE AND SEND TO YOUR CUSTOMERS.
USING T-SHEETS DATA THAT YOU HAVE APPROVED VINCENT BOOKKEEPING WILL PRODUCE YOUR WEEKLY, BI-WEEKLY, OR MONTHLY PAYROLL USING INTUIT FULL SERVICE PAYROLL, THEN DOWNLOAD THE DATA TO YOUR QUICKBOOKS FILE.
*ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE.
● Accounts Payable. (without check signing abilities)
● Accounts Receivable. (Manually adding statement charges & progress invoicing)
● Intuit Full Service payroll.
● 1099/1096 tracking & reporting
● Expense report tracking and entering
● Sales tax reporting.
● QuickBooks data entry or downloads.
● Producing word documents, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, designing collection letters and customer letters to be used in QuickBooks.
● Filing, & bank deposits.
● Bank, credit card, & merchant account reconciliations.
● Account adjustments, & general ledger maintenance.
● Producing financial statements, producing custom financial reports and discussing areas for improvement with the owners, including budgeting.
● New business formation including - assisting the owner with opening and maintaining their Small Business including; Merchant Services, Business License, Website, Business Cards, Health Insurance Plans, filing system setup, & Filing for an FBN (Fictitious Business Name).
● We will work with your current CPA, or Attorney to make sure your bookkeeping will fit the needs of your business. If you don't have a CPA or Attorney.
SEE ADDITIONAL ADD ON PACKAGES BELOW*
BUDGETING & CONSULTING
● Includes setting up a budget
● Monthly or Quarterly review with you of the budget reports
● Discussing areas for improvement to help keep you on track
*add on package
● Email me the hours and I create the pay checks
● Tracking of Workman’s Compensation Insurance, sick days, time off, 401K, & health insurance benefits
● Typing and designing employee manuals
● New hire packets
● Verifying I9s with the USCIS
*add on package
PREVIOUS YEAR CLEAN-UP OR CATCH-UP
This service is only performed with a full write-up and estimate. Due to the extensive time that can be needed for clean-up clients this service is only performed on a case by case basis.
● Review of company QuickBooks file
● Write-up detailing all items to be corrected from the chart of accounts
● Write-up to include approximate number of items to be reclassified.
● Journal Entries
● Data Entry or Downloads when available
● Reconciling of all bank and credit card accounts include merchant accounts
● PayPal accounts
● Plus other payment accounts
● Adjustments to transactions including deleting duplicate entries
● Adjustments by adding missing entries
● Reclassifying accounts.
QUICKBOOKS INSTALL & SETUP
● Includes adding your chart of accounts from Excel or manually
● Adding Vendors from Excel or manually including open bills
● Adding customers from Excel or manually including open invoices
● Adding opening balances for all bank and credit card accounts
● Adding open balances for all payroll accounts or sales tax
● Adding historical open balances on notes payables
● Loans & fixed assets
● Inventory setup manually or in Excel.
* add on package